Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Final Shoot Plan

Twisted Fairytales Plan

Day and Time:
My shoot would have to be taken in the evening as I need my images to be eerie and sinister. I could also get the atmosphere I am looking for taking the images at first or last light, when the skies have eccentric and interesting colours, to almost contrast with the darkness of my models style. Although I think my time frame would be larger and more flexible if taken at night.

Style:
The style of my shoot will be twisted fairy tales. Taking known fairy tale characters and turning them dark, using dark colours and settings almost seeming gothic. Although in my shots I do not want to focus on the whole model, I will be focusing on different parts at a time; for example Legs, hands, face, feet, torso etc. The style of clothing I want my model to where will be leather, lace… Dark colours such as blacks, purples, reds.

Location:
I want to bring fairy tales into modern day through putting them on a busy lit road, using the bright lights from cars to contrast with the dark style I am trying to achieve. It will almost be medieval contrasting with modern day, with a dark twist.

Time frame:
My time frame will be quite large due to my shoot being in the evening; therefore I think I could finish a successful shoot within this time. Although I think makeup would be an issue as I am only using one model with multiple looks. My shoot may have to take place over the course of two to three days.

Lighting:
My lighting would be from both street lights and car lights as my shoot will be taken at night.
Props and equipment:

Regarding props I have quite a lengthy list due to my models being created from already existing characters. My props mainly include outfits. With photographic equipment all I need is my camera along with spare batteries and sd cards. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment