Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 7 November 2014

Style

Style of my poster:



The style of food photography I want to take for my poster would to look into coffee's and desserts, so a cafe theme overall. I am contemplating whether to photograph on location or studio based. I think I will have to complete multiple shoots to get the effect I am looking for. In my images I want to make my images complement its background using colour; I think to do this I would stick to blacks, greys, browns and whites. 

I think through research that images taken on a black background make very dramatic and powerful posters. This is an effect I would like to experiment with in my upcoming shoots. 

The target audience my food poster will be for ages 16+, as I am wanting 



I am hoping to make my poster quite commercial with bold text advertising the brand and/or subject. I think all of the food photography images I have looked at have been based on commercial photography; used for magazines, books, advertisements and posters. Therefore I think I have a clear idea on what I am looking to do.

I have decided to complete two shoots. One on location, in an actual coffee shop, and the other studio based. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment