Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 6 March 2015

Black and White Film Shoot Plan

GLASS: Black and white film shoot plan

This shoot main subject will be "Glass" in which I am wanting to capture strong, powerful, classic, black and white image. I have planned many shots in which I think will create successful prints. The glass subjects I will be using will be: lanterns, wine glasses, snow globes, marbles, jars etc.

For location I am wanting to use outdoors as a main location, as I am wanting to use reflections of exterior landscape in a wine glass something I came across when researching glass photography as a whole. As these images are going the be in black and white I decided I would experiment taken photographs with a historical theme as I think this could create a very worth while result. 

With props I will be needing a film camera, extra film, tri-pod and glass subjects: wine glasses, glass jars, glass lanterns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment