Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 6 March 2015

Colour Film Shoot Plan

GLASS: Colour Film Shoot Plan

This shoot will be based off of the subject "glass". And as this shoot is going to be in colour I would like to use vibrant colour within my photographs. I have planned out multiple shots using different glass subjects (Glasses, jars, lanterns, candles...) I will attempt to create film photographs relating to angles, and lighting. 

As for a location I wanted the majority of my photographs to have a clean, simple finish therefore I will be shooting in a studio based area. As the subject is glass I felt that if I were to photograph my objects in a location, due to the translucency of the glass, the photograph would be too busy, which is not the end result I am looking for. I am wanting to use a few frames of film to experiment with my subject outdoors, for the lanterns and wine glasses, to see how I can use exterior reflections within the glass subject. 

In regards to the style of my shoot in comparison to my black and white film shoot I would like to use bold colour to give my photographs an interesting finish, I will do this using dyes in wine glasses (in water), coloured glass, and coloured liquids. 

With props I will be needing a film camera, extra film, tri-pod and glass subjects: wine glasses, glass jars, glass lanterns, bottles, candles, mirrors. 

Risk Assessment:










No comments:

Post a Comment