Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Experimental Studio Shoot and Location Shoot

Studio shoot

Being in the studio for one of the first times, I began to experiment using different lighting techniques, and learning about the studio overall.









With this photograph I had my model leant agaist a chair, in a quite common pose. The lighting I used to create this image was soft creating a flawless styled photograph.









With this photograph I was experimenting with poses, the lighting I was working with was soft lighting, giving the photograph I clean finish. I think that it's the carefree way my model is giving the image a light side.

















Location Shoot



With this location shoot I was learning to take photographs with the subject being a model whilst still creating good chemistry with the location. 



This photograph was taken with the model directly in the centre of the photograph, I think that this image works well with symmetry creating an interesting image.

This image was taken with a carefree atmosphere, the location, brick walls, I think work well with the model as it gives it urban theme.





No comments:

Post a Comment