Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 12 January 2015

Studio Shoot Plan


Guardians of the Galaxy Studio Shoot:

My shoot is going to take place within an hour time slot, in this hour I will be experimenting with several lighting style to give me a wide number of shots to work with. I will be splitting my hour into halves, using one half to shoot dramatic shots with low-key lighting and the other soft lighting.

My studio shoot is going to be based off of the movie Guardians of the Galaxy. During my studio shoot I will keep the idea in mind that the photographs I am taking will be for commercial use/an editorial piece.


The lighting I will be using will consist of Soft lighting for my profile (interview) shots to do this I will use key and fill light on my model to create soft shots.Although for my action and profile shots I am wanting to use hard light to give my photos a more dramatic in depth final image, to get these final photographs I will be using a snoot.


Regarding props I have quite a lengthy list due to my models being created from an already existing character. My props mainly include outfits. In regards to camera equipment I will be using, my camera along with spare batteries and sd cards, sync cable, light meter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment