Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Location Shoot Plan


The Dark Knight Rises Location Shoot:

This shoot will can take place during the day, this is because I am wanting to use natural lighting. My time frame will be quite flexible giving me the time to gain more photographs.

This shoot will be based off of the movie The Dark Knight Rises, but more importantly the character Cat-women. 

I location will be an ordinary street in which I think fits the movie and character well, I have found a location that features a brick wall that I believe will work well with what I am trying to portray.

The natural light I am planing on using will help to create natural shadows, as I believe that if I was to use artificial lighting the image would come across as high key and that isn't something I will deem not beneficial to my final images.

Props I will be using will consist of mainly costume. Although the camera equipment I will need will consist of a camera, tri-pod, sd card/s and batteries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment