Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 5 June 2015

Developing my Ideas:

Developing my ideas:

To help towards developing my ideas I am wanting to experiment digitally (using photoshop) Including layering, colour casting, and just general editing. To ensure I know what areas I need more work in or to help increase my knowledge of I will need to do further online research in order to see what I can do to make my photographs successful to the style I  am after. 

Another thing I've thought to research further on in still life photography seen as I haven't used in much in the past, I've wanted to extend my knowledge on what it takes to make a successful image as well as still life purely in fashion photography. I have only previously dabbled with this type of photography I found it successful in the past.









As I am wanting to use diptychs as my final photographs I think it's necessary to research into this further in regards to what other things can link to the two or more images, and what kinds of these links are used in different types of photography primarily the genres I have chosen: still life, portraiture and fashion and if these genres can be successfully combined. 


No comments:

Post a Comment