Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 5 June 2015

Presentation reseach

For this project I have extended research on different ways to present my final work. Through this research I have come to a firm decision on how I am going to present my work. A few techniques that I've come across are: 

Simply mounting your work/photographs on paper or card is a rather simple yet clean and effective way in which to present your work to your peers. This can be used for series of images as well as a singular photograph. If completing a series the images must have some form of common interests this could be found through genre, colour, or just general style.


Magazines/Books/E-zines I have found have very positive feedback, as editorial presentations are more easily accepted and more commonly viewed. Physical prints give the viewer the choice to take the magazine on the go which may appeal to several people. With online magazines/E-zines I find that this approach to presenting will appeal to more people as they are cheaper to sell and create and can include many things that a physical magazine can't such as videos, slides ect.




I think that presenting with a Power Point Presentation, is a strong and informative way in which to get your images across. 







With this research I have decided to go with an E-zine created on the website Joomag. I have chosen a magazine because I think I it fits incredibly well with the fashion side of my project, and will also give me a greater understanding into how my target audience will view it and what will appeal to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment