Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 5 June 2015

Still Life Photoshoot Plan

Still Life Photoshoot:

Day and time: 
As my shoot doesn't require any natural light I won't need to complete this shoot on a specific time. 

Style: 
For this shoot I am wanting to use a studio based location to create focus purely on the subjects in this case accessories, shoes, clothing and other fashion based items. I will be creating four compositions based on four different colours: Black, Blue, Cream and Red. I want these photographs to be focused only on the product therefore I will only use one or two unnecessary props. 

The style I am wanting to create is a clean simply finish and with the compositions I have in mind I think that this will be successful overall. I want these images to have an almost fantasy based feel but with this in mind I also want them to fit into the category of editorial photography for purposes of magazines and online fashion based websites. 

Target Audience:
My target audience for this shoot would be for people with an interest in fashion. Due to having props suitable for mainly women I think that overall my audience would be women with an interest in fashion. This shoot I think would be most suitable for a fashion magazine or a commercial booklet or perhaps in advertising. 

Location:
The location of my shoot is in a studio as to create no distractions or create any disturbances from the subjects. 

Equipment:
The equipment I'm needing mainly consists of props. The technical equipment I will need is a camera, s-d cards (Bring spare), Batteries, as well as artificial lighting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment