Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 5 June 2015

Portrait Shoot Plan:

Date and Time: 
I would like to complete my shoot during the afternoon as for this shoot I am not wanting to use any artificial light. I believe a good time to get this is with shooting midday. 

Style: 
The style of my shoot is portraiture incorporated with fashion, I have decided to use some of the props/products used from my previous still life shoot, to create a link with the two. When researching different genres of photography I discovered a type of photography I wanted to use. Using my model in her natural environment so I will have my model act natural in regards to facial structure and body positioning as I think this will create a strong finish. 

My model will wear simple clothing as not to take focus from the product I place in there; fur coats, make-up and other clothing and accessories I will have on hand. Unless configuration with my shot I will have my model have natural hair and make-up, again not to draw too much attention and steal the focus.

Location:
For my location I will be using a natural outdoors area by my models home so that she feels like she is in her natural environment. Also I will be using a coffee shop as a location as I think that having a little something more going on around my model gives the feeling that it is more natural and not posed,

Time frame:
My time frame for these images will consist from midday onward, making it quite flexible. 

Equipment:
For this shoot I am going to need to take, my camera and spare batteries as well as a spare memory card just in case. I will also be bringing along my props used from my still life shoot.



No comments:

Post a Comment