Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 5 June 2015

Still life Shoot Evaluation

Still life shoot:

With this shoot if I were to complete it again I would create before hand more compositions varying in products (the subjects) Although overall given the props I had and the time I had I found this shoot quite successful and received the finish I was after. After editing slightly in Photoshop getting rid of small imperfections I found these three images most successful.

With this image I found that the artificial lighting used at an angle worked very successfully with the texture of the fur coat used. The frame in the image served successfully as I don't believe that it steals focus from the products but draws them together linking them not only by colour.









I found it most difficult to shoot and create a good composition with the black items as it was difficult to create some sort of definition between the items as not to make them blend together. As black is a solid colour I had to try to use shadow to help that situation but over I find that this is one of the successful photographs. After laying up in Photoshop I found this a successful image.





Contact Sheets:

No comments:

Post a Comment