Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 5 June 2015

Still Life Photoshoot

Still Life Photo shoot: 

This still life shoot was completed to help myself as a photographer incorporate still life into my chosen genre. I found still life merged with fashion photography was the best way to go with this as I find that still life in fashion photography is a great substitution for live models, as I think this could be a more creative form of fashion photography in regards to composition and personal style. 


My first Image I have chosen from this shoot is of a pair of shoes, I think that this particular image was successful and to the criteria I was trying to meet. I found that using a prop "the tape" not only worked extremely well with the product but also draws the viewer into the image in the form of leading lines from the bottom left hand corner. Overall I found this image to be successful as a still life fashion photograph.











I found this shoot successful, as I amwanting to use still life in my final shoot I fund this task beneficial as it gave me an insight to what I might need to do to make that shoot successful.







No comments:

Post a Comment