Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 5 June 2015

Portrait Shoot evaluation

I found this shoot fairly successful in regards to what I was looking to do (incorporate fashion with environmental portraiture) If I were to shoot this again I would maybe experiment more with more locations and lighting. After editing to the way I want them; layering, levels, colour casts. and small touch ups, I found these three images some of the best from this shoot.

With this photograph I found that the lighting on the face is very flattering and well as giving a mysterious edge I was looking for overall making this image successful I have touched this image up as to get greater enhancement to the colour.


With this image I love that the clothing pulls you through the photograph from bottom to top leading up towards the face with is putting it into the genre of portraiture.





Conatact Sheets:








No comments:

Post a Comment